Silicone Silo Bags
For the staged reduction of gastroschisis and omphalocele
SSP Silo Bags provide a secure, closed environment for exposed viscera during the staged closure of congenital ventral wall defects. They are made of clear implantable-grade silicone and our seamless bags allow for excellent visualization of their contents. SSP now offers two options, wire-spring or wire-free bag openings. Additionally, we offer a wide-body silo bag with a 5.5cm diameter that tapers into a 4.0cm wire-free ring, providing more room for the contents without enlarging the defect.
Choose from bag openings with a wire spring encapsulated in silicone or a wire-free ring.
- Seamless, clear cast silicone elastomer shell allows for better content visualization
- Wire-Spring or Wire-Free bag openings to be placed in the defect for a closed environment
- Wide range of sizes (see data sheet link below)
- Continuous postoperative traction with durable silicone loop on distal end
- Sizer ring included to verify desired bag diameter prior to use
- Size imprinted on each bag
- Supplied Sterile